Phat New Anti-Israel Film!
I am a sucker for a good piece of political propaganda. I have been continually impressed with the way the Dark Side slams Israel - sometimes war-making, sometimes victimized. I don't know about you, but I always fall for a little Good Cop, Bad Cop, and so I have to give this one some props for:
1. Awesome use of music from the hit film "The Matrix". WE ALSO LOVE THE MATRIX! Sweet!
2. Cool typing. The reading/picture changes factor is mesmerizing, and gives me that Israel-loathing high I've been looking for.
3. Novel angle. "I am Israel". I like it - so definitive.
4. Wily promotion. Who isn't interested in seeing a "documentary" about Israel? Maybe I'll spend an hour making my own counter-"documentary" on Powerpoint.
5. Smatterings of history. Hell, this person has used Wikipedia, people! Step off! If that a documentary does not make, I don't know what does. Little misrepresented allusions to complex historical events makes this a dependable account of yore.
6. Ahmadinejadian rhetoric. Where have I heard "Jews from Europe pounced on the land of highly photogenic people who had been living there for thousands of years" before? It's right on the tip of my tongue... give me a few minutes, I'm sure it will hit me like a nuclear bomb.
7. Re-heroization of failed Zionists. Begin and Sharon are back, and better than ever!
8. The Zionist Wishlist. Control of America AND the UN?! Ken Yirbu!
9. World class production. If it's on Youtube, it has to be true.
I want to give this one two keffiyahs up. Inshallah.